Gold exploration at strategic locations in the Eastern Goldfields of WA
By systematically exploring targeted areas that have been neglected for decades, KalGold offers a unique investment opportunity in WA’s prolific Eastern Goldfields.
Projects are located on or adjacent to major, crustal scale structures that, over geological history, were conduits for gold-bearing fluids. KalGold’s strategy is to uncover the gold-mineralised traps of these fluids.
Neglected areas targeted for exploration by KalGold include:
- Tenements extensively drilled for nickel laterite (not gold);
- Previously inaccessible prospector-held ground; and
- Overlooked and/or inadequately explored tenure, often due to shallow cover obscuring the prospective basement rocks which host gold mineralisation.
KalGold holds tenure in highly strategic locations throughout the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. With a Kalgoorlie operations base, the Company continues to assess its tenement portfolio over projects that, in many cases, have not been explored for gold in several decades. This offers KalGold a unique opportunity to use modern day exploration techniques and the KalGold Team’s considerable expertise to reassess and explore long-dormant areas in one of the most prolific gold mining regions on Earth.
- including the Kirgella gold tenements (Farm-in 75%) and Rebecca West
- Advanced gold prospects in the prospective Laverton Tectonic Zone
- Along strike from Rebecca (RMS) and Patricia (OZM) projects
La Mascotte, Bulong Taurus – Lead project
- Part of the Bulong Taurus tenements, 35 km east of Kalgoorlie
- Outcropping gold over 700m strike length
- Shallow-dipping oxide gold near surface, fresh mineralisation below
- RC drilling at the outcropping La Mascotte prospect confirms extension of gold mineralisation at depth
- JORC Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 138,000 oz gold
Other Bulong Taurus projects
- Phase 4 RC drilling at the Knockhill and Royal Star prospects intercepted further mineralisation, supporting KalGold’s discovery holes
- Extensive gold and lithium anomalies detected under cover
- Spodumene identified in pegmatites adjacent to anomalies
- Keith-Kilkenny Tectonic Zone
- Mining tenements, no gold exploration for decades
- Along strike from Mulgabbie North (OZM) and Carosue Dam (NSR) projects
- Historic anomalism, defined targets
- Northern extension of Zuleika Shear
Kalgoorlie Project – Ninga Mia
- Mineralised Golden Mile structures propagate through project